The following items are not eligible for returns:
- Paper items (such as certificates and letters)
- Minister ID cards
- Items purchased at a discounted or sale price
You may be eligible to receive a replacement at no cost if you received an item that has a printing error on it, such as incorrect or misspelled names, or addresses, or other information. Please send an email to the Ordination Council with photos of the product you received and an explanation of the error and we will see what we can do.
Other Return Requirements
Eligible items may be returned up to 30 days after receipt. If 30 days have passed by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in order for it to be eligible for return. It must also be in the original packaging.
We must be able to verify your purchase. If we are unable to find your purchase in our records, you must provide a receipt or other proof of purchase to be eligible for return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the address that the product was shipped from. This information is included on the packaging you received, as the return address.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- The time it takes for you to receive a replacement product may vary depending on where you live.
- If you are returning an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Returned items may receive only a partial refund in some circumstances, including but not limited to:
- Clothing items with obvious signs of wear or wash
- Any item not in its original condition
- Any item that is damaged or missing parts
If the item was defective when you received it, you may be eligible for a full refund. You must send an email to the Ordination Council with photos of the product and a description of the defect as soon as you notice the problem. We will determine the amount of the refund based on the information you provide, and cannot guarantee a full refund even in these circumstances.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If a refund is approved, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within five business days of our email notification to you.
If you have been waiting for more than five days and have not received your refund, then:
- Contact your credit card company to find out what their processing time is.
- Contact your bank to find out if they have delays between the processing and posting of a refund.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please send and email to the Ordination Council.